1) Ellen Kostman/Sidekick Events- Meticulous, detail oriented and thorough, Ellen is the consummate professional with a heart of gold.
2) Marcey Brownstein Catering and Events- Warm, personable and passionate about food, Marcey heads one of the top catering companies in NYC.
3) Susan Wanzer/The Thompson Hotel- Susan is the mastermind behind some of the best parties in NYC! Contact Susan at:
4) Jennifer Greenfield/Greenfield & Company- An event planner/mover and shaker, Jennifer's business model embodies the ideals of social responsibility and philanthropy.
5) Janet Obrien Caterers- Since 1992, caterer Janet O’Brien’s inventive cuisine and stylish presentations have won her the kudos of a loyal following in New York City and the Hamptons. Janet is passionate about food, and it shows in the events, weddings, fundraisers and galas she creates. Highly recommended!
6) Paper Castle Gathering- Sophie Ward of Paper Castle Gathering brings elegance, artistry and a playful flair to event planning. Particularly skilled at creating intimate, non-traditional weddings, Sophie values a warm and personal connection with her clients, and is an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommended!!
7) Saucy By Nature- Saucy By Nature is a Brooklyn based boutique catering company creating exceptional culinary experiences. They make everything from scratch, getting the freshest local seasonal ingredients for a tastiness that's unmatched. Their focus is to make the first day of your lives together uniquely delicious!