1) Haven's Kitchen- Haven's Kitchen is a space dedicated to forming communities through the pleasure of cooking and eating. Initially a cooking school, the business eventually expanded to include a café, on-site and off-site private event services, and culinary consulting. Their lovely 3rd floor event space is clean, simple, airy and beautiful!
2) Ramscale- A gorgeous and unique loft space in the West Village. Bright, clean and airy, it has huge floor to ceiling windows. an amazing collection of art which can be used to customize the space, and a lovely outdoor deck overlooking the Hudson river. Contact Haley Elliott at:
3) The Thompson Hotel/Thom Bar- Hip and elegant, the Thom Bar offers an intimate and sophisticated vibe. There is also a beautiful rooftop bar/lounge available in the summertime. Contact Susan Wanzer, events coordinator, at:
4) 632 On Hudson- elegant, colorful, quirky multi-level brownstone loft in the West Village. An intimate, super fun space!
5) The Cooper Square Hotel- offering a modern, clean aesthetic, the CS Hotel has a lovely second floor lounge with outdoor patio, and a gorgeous penthouse complete with wraparound outdoor deck boasting incredible 360 degree views of the city. Contact Christine Kornreich at:
6) Norwood Club- Arranged over 5 floors in a spectacular Landmarked townhouse, Norwood has a fifty seat Club Room restaurant, three lounge bars, a forty-five seat screening room and event space as well as a private dining room for up to twenty four people and a walled outdoor garden. Contact Rachelle Koser at:
7) The Pridwin Hotel- Situated on lovely Shelter Island, The Pridwin is a picture perfect location for a relaxing destination wedding getaway. Contact Alissa at:
8) Toshi's Penthouse- Think of the best party you've ever been to and imagine it being in your own home, except you live in a penthouse loft with a beautiful view of the Empire State building and the Manhattan skyline. And you have a devoted staff that does all the work with a cheerful smile and joy and all you have to do is enjoy and hold court with your guests. Check it out HERE!